Flannery, and technical ceramic analysis by W. Memoir 27, Museum of Anthropology, Univ. University of Michigan Museum of Anthropology, Memoir Moseley co-ed. Manzanilla and C.
Memoir 46, Museum of Anthropology, University of Michigan. In prep. British Archaeological Reports, Intern. Series , pp. Oxford, England. Stoltman, Joyce Marcus, Kent V. Flannery, James H.
Burton, and Robert G. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 32 : Flannery, Andrew K. Balkansky, Gary M. Feinman, David C. Grove, Joyce Marcus, Elsa M. Redmond, Robert G.
The Flocks of the Wamani
Reynolds, Robert J. Sharer, Charles S.
- American Camp Associations Accreditation Process Guide.
- Account Options?
- The Flocks of the Wamani: A Study of Llama Herders on the Punas of Ayacucho, Peru;
- The Flocks of the Wamani : A Study of Llama Herders on the Punas of Ayacucho, Peru.
Spencer, and Jason Yaeger. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 32 Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, vol. Peter T.
Daniels, pp. Sharer, Andrew K. Balkansky, James H. Burton, Gary M. Feinman, Kent V. Flannery, David C.
Grove, Joyce Marcus, Robert G. Moyle, T.
Gangguan Komunikasi Berlaku.
Douglas Price, Elsa M. Reynolds, Prudence M. Rice, Charles Spencer, James B. Stoltman, and Jason Yaeger.
محو العراق by Michael Otterman | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, audio books, MP3, DOC, ZIP | fensconrectderp.tk
Flannery and Robert G. Reynolds , Paperback About this product. About this product Product Information In this volume, the authors present an original ethnographic study of five llama herding communities in Ayacucho, Peru. Data on herd dynamics are subjected to computer modeling in an effort to evaluate the roles of biology, symbolic and ritual behavior, ecological adaptation, and practical reason. The book contains the most detailed study of the waytakuy llama marking ceremony yet available. The role of this ceremony in preventing herds from going to extinction is evaluated against anthropological and sociobiological theory.
- On the left in America: memoirs of the Scandinavian-American labor movement.
- Evolutions Rainbow: Diversity, Gender, and Sexuality in Nature and People!
- Catalog Record: The Cloud people : divergent evolution of the | HathiTrust Digital Library.
- Catalog Record: The flocks of the Wamani : a study of llama | HathiTrust Digital Library;
This is an interdisciplinary book will appeal to professional archaeologists, prehistorians, cultural anthropologists, Andeanists, theoretical biologists, evolutionary biologists, and zoologists interested in animal domestication. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less.