Hague and S.
Fraichard and C. Laugier, On line reactive planning for nonholonomic mobile in a dynamic world , In Proc. Control theory and singular Riemannian geometry.
Shop by category
In New Directions in Applied Mathematics ,pages 11— Springer-Verlag, New York, Li and J. Lafferriere and H. Murray and S. Sastry, Steering nonholonomic systems using sinusoids , In Proc. Li and L.
Continuous Curvature Trajectory Design and Feedforward Control for Parking a Car
Nakamura and R. Mukherjee, Nonholonomic motion planning of space robots via bi-directional approach, In Proc. Vafa and S. Dubowsky, On the dynamics of manipulators in space using the virtual manipulator approach, In Proc. Bloch, N. Mcclamroch, and M. Reyhanoglu, Controllability and stabilizability properties of a nonholonomic control system , In Proc.
- Plenary sessions!
- Nonholonomic Motion Planning | Zexiang Li | Springer!
- Robotic Dynamic Manipulation: Perception, Planning and Control.
- Publication | DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONIC & COMPUTER ENGINEERING.
- New & Forthcoming Titles.
Dandrea Novel, G. Bastin, and G. Campion, Modelling and control of nonholonomic wheeled mobile robots , In Proc. Kanayama, Y. Kimura, F. Miyazaki, and T.
- Nonholonomic Motion Planning (The Springer International.
- Shop by category.
- Theology and literature after postmodernity;
- White Scholars African American Texts?
Noguchi, A stable tracking control method for an autonomous mobile robot , In Proc. Samson and K. Ait-abderrahim, Feedback control of a nonholonomic wheeled cart in cartesian space, In Proc.
- Fighting Windmills: Encounters with Don Quixote.
- Limits on States: A Reference Guide to the United States Constitution (Reference Guides to the United States Constitution)?
- South-western Federal Taxation 2011: Taxation of Business Entities?
- Nonholonomic Motion Planning (The Springer International - Library.
Sussmann and Y. Divelbiss and J. Wen, A perturbation refinement method for nonholo nomic motion planning , In Proc. Seereeram and J. Sontag and Y.
Continuous Curvature Trajectory Design and Feedforward Control for Parking a Car - Semantic Scholar
Longman, Michael F. Pages Dynamic Singularities in Free-floating Space Manipulators. Evangelos Papadopoulos, Steven Dubowsky. Sensory Feedback Control for Space Manipulators. Back Matter Pages About this book Introduction Robotic technology offers two potential benefits for future space exploration. Gurvits, Zexiang Li. Sussmann, Wensheng Liu. Reyhanoglu, N. McClamroch, A. Lafferriere, H. Jacobs, J.
Nonholonomic Control and Gauge Theory; R. Fernandes, L. Burvits, Zexiang Li.
More Books in Robotics See All. Lego Gadgets Klutz. In Stock.
Robot Meet the Machines of the Future. Control Systems Engineering.